Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 in Pictures

With 2012 right around the corner, I thought I would take a little bit of time to reflect on 2011 and share my year in pictures with you.

January - Kick off the year in Atlanta at Passion 2011 with 20,000 other college students

January - After having a white Christmas, we get more snow in January and the first week of classes gets cancelled!

February - Tour the grand state of South Carolina with CU Singers to recruit!

February - celebrate 2 years with Andrew. There he his hula hooping his little heart out in downtown Greenville - can you see why I like him? 

March - meet designer Carmen Marc Valvo!

March - Attend a wedding in Charleston over spring break

April - run our first 5K

Easter

May - start my last summer break by going to the beach with some friends for a few days

June - visit the beach again with the fam (plus a few friends)

July - Andrew is a groomsmen for the first time in his old roommate's wedding. Cue the beginning of many engagements. 

August - visit Colorado with Andrew's family

Colorado

September - Attend the ring ceremony and get my class ring! This is me and President Barker showing off our rings.

September - November - attend lots of Clemson home football games

November - bike the Swamp Rabbit Trail with the roomies

November - our last home football game as students :( Clemson goes undefeated at home this year!

December - After a less than stellar game against the Gamecocks a week earlier, Clemson comes back and wins the ACC Championship in Charlotte.

2012 will be my year of transition - graduate college, hopefully get a job and go into the real world. Scary to think about but exciting at the same time. I can't wait to see what God has in store for me this year!




No comments:

Post a Comment