Friday, February 10, 2012

Updates of Life!

It's been almost a month since I posted, which is not good in the blogging world. This semester has started out busier than ever. Every semester is busy, but I'm in class/on campus a whole lot more than I have been in past semesters. Although busy, classes have been going well so far. I may not say that after next week because I have two tests, one midterm and one very time-consuming design project due.

One of the reasons I have been in class more this semester is because of my design class. Even though we only get two credit hours for the class, we meet for six hours in-class each week. However, this class is probably one of the most beneficial classes I have taken during my college career. I'm learning how to use Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. The class is a ton of work inside and outside of class (especially for two credit hours), but I enjoy learning how to use these programs and think it will be really beneficial in the future.  Maybe I will post some of my work eventually :)

Another update about my life - I'm training for a half marathon! I'm planning to run one on March 31st, so I'm heading into week six of my twelve week plan. Usually I don't like it when we have mild winters, but I am so thankful this year because I get up and run early in the morning 3-4 days a week.

Hopefully I will have some recipe or craft posts for you soon! I have been dying to bake this week but haven't had the time. I'm planning on making some cookies tomorrow, so I will try to post them if they are yummy.

Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment