Monday, February 21, 2011

Make a WISH!

How beautiful was the weather this weekend? I have major spring fever, and have to keep reminding myself that it's only February. This past Saturday my boyfriend and I spent some time in downtown Greenville. It was the perfect day to have a picnic in the park. After we ate we strolled around downtown and "window shopped."By window shop I mean walk up Main Street and go into any store I thought that I would like. Needless to say, Andrew was a very good sport. While I was window shopping, I stumbled across a cute little store called Wish. It was one of the last places we went to, and I am so glad that I did! They don't have a website, but you can check out their Facebook page. If you are familiar with Francesca's, you will love Wish. However, Wish is a little bit more expensive than Francesca's, but the sales are great. I got this little dress for $25
It was originally $75 and then was marked down to $50. I really debated whether or not to spend $50 on it, especially after Andrew told me he didn't like it. No love for boyfriend. Then I overheard one of the employees say that their sale items were an additional 50% off. That's all I needed to to hear, I was sold. I have also learned that if Andrew thinks my outfit is weird, it normally is one of my better outfits.

If you are ever in downtown Greenville, I highly recommend you go to this store. I thought they had just recently opened, but they said they had been open since June. The girl working said not many people know about them, so spread the word!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment