Sunday, May 15, 2011

Wedding Wear

As you know from previous posts, I have gotten to do some pretty neat things because of my internship. Last week was no exception. 

My boss does a short segment for WYFF4 each month called "Schering Secrets" (her last name is Scher). With all the Royal Wedding news lately, she thought an appropriate theme would be dress codes for weddings. Summer is wedding season after all, and most people already have a few weddings penciled in on their calendar. She asked me to be one of her "models" for the clip. I hesitate to even say model because really all I did was try on pretty dresses at Trousseau and smile while she talked about the different dresses :) I have a rough life. Here's the clip: http://www.wyff4.com/video/27894722/detail.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment