Friday, May 13, 2011

Talk of the Town

I've been a little MIA lately. I know. But these things called exams came up. Then I went to the beach with some of my girlfriends for a little R&R. Now I am back and will be on a regular schedule soon hopefully.

Remember when I blogged about the Super Duper Office? All those pictures of the crazy bathrooms (which for some reason decided not to show up on my blog)? Well if you want to see how the photoshoot turned out then you need to check out the May issue of TOWN magazine. If you aren't from Greenville or didn't get it delivered to your house, check out the link in the previous sentence to flip through the digital issue. The fashion spread is on pages 54-61. Also check out page six for a sneak preview. Some of the pictures were taken in bathrooms and some were in conference rooms or displays around the office. Yes, the black room with neon paint is a bathroom. So cool.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment