Friday, June 17, 2011

Father's Day Fun

So I was browsing my new favorite blog that I told you about and found some great Father's Day ideas. They did a Father's Day round-up of some of the best ideas and I just wanted to share some.
Photo credits:(1) Martha Stewart (2) Lilyshop (3) Paper Crave.
Could the presentation of these gifts be any cuter? I'm in love. I feel like I would appreciate the wrapping way more than my dad would. However, they are still really cute ideas.

To be honest, I probably won't end up wrapping my dad's gifts like this because my family is leaving for the beach on Saturday! Because we are already cramming a crew of 8 into our Suburban for the trip (no, my family isn't that big, we take a few extras), I don't think it would be super practical to pack a bunch of gift wrapping options for the trip.

What did you get your dad for Father's day? My dad recently just bought a Big Green Egg Grill because my brother can get a great discount at the place he works. He loves to grill and was so excited to get a good deal because they never go on sale. My siblings and I decided to get him some nifty accessories for the grill.

Anyone have any fun Father's Day plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment