Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Sweet Designs

Please allow me to introduce you to this wonderful blog. Her name is Amy Atlas. Her blog, Sweet Designs, is no secret. In fact, her work has been featured in InStyle MagazineParents MagazineBetter Homes & GardensThe New York TimesEvery Day with Rachael RayThe Los Angeles TimesFood and Wine MagazineLife & StyleGothamNew York MagazineMartha Stewart WeddingsBrides, and many more. However, her blog is a new discovery for me. I'm in love. Sweet Designs is all about entertaining and party planning. Could that scream my name any louder? Nope. Didn't think so. 


Make sure you check out some of her stuff. She is best known for her dessert tables, but everything on her blog is beautiful. Now I am in the mood to plan a party. I have to go to work instead. Thankfully a few of my friends are most likely getting engaged pretty soon. Let the wedding showers begin.


By the way, I have two more wonderful blogs to share with you soon. Don't want to overwhelm you with too many good things all at once :)

No comments:

Post a Comment