Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Essie Bandwagon

There is only one bad thing I have to say about Pinterest. If you're not familiar with Pinterest, check out this post I wrote a while back to learn about it.

I love it, but it makes me want to go into craft mode, and I have neither the time, resources nor money to make all the projects I want to make. I don't get to decorate a fireplace mantle because my apartment doesn't have a fireplace. Forget taking on any furniture transformations, I have no where to keep them. Guess that means I will have to do lots of projects while I am home for Christmas break, right?

I can bake and cook though. Whenever I don't know what to make for dinner, Pinterest usually solves my problem.

Pinterest has also introduced me to some great product lines. Take Essie for example. Essie is a nail polish brand that is all over Pinterest. I wasn't familiar with Essie before Pinterest. I don't usually spend money on nail polish, and when I do, it's because it was on sale. Everyone kept pinning pictures of Essie nail polish, so I decided to try it out.

My brother and his girlfriend got me a few bottles of Essie nail polish for my birthday (she picked it all out).  She got me several different colors to try, and so far I have loved them all. I put on this lovely color the other night and love it.
It's called "Buy Me a Cameo." Very pearly and pretty.

I have hopped on the Essie bandwagon.

No comments:

Post a Comment