Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Hello blogger friends! Sorry it's been a while since I've posted. Over the past few weeks I've been finishing up school, Christmas shopping, working, catching up with friends while I'm home and lots of other fun things. I will say this "break" has been the busiest break I've ever had! I'm looking forward to some downtime after Christmas. Unfortunately, I have not had much time to do any Christmas crafts :(  I have a done a little baking and will update the blog soon!

My family also got a new little puppy last week. Our lab of 10 years died about a month ago from liver failure. Everyone missed him a lot so we started looking for a little Christmas puppy. We found one nearby that we were interested in and ended up getting her. Here are some pictures of little Kinley.


Isn't she the cutest? I promise I won't let her start taking over the blog though. I just wanted to post a few pictures to show you :)

Hopefully I will be posting again soon! 

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment